where should the line be drawn?

i see everyday on these post christians should mind their own buisness. so where should the line be drawn? what do you feel is over board?And Christians do you feel that what people will answer is fair and just?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I think knowing more background in the question..Drawing the line where...what...how?? I do know there is always going on...but, the mature thing to do is agree to disagree. Whoever makes the post with a questions can decide what they like or don't like. Aren't we just wanting our opinions or what?? However, there are times you can read the question and can tell it is one to just setup a fight! No response to those! And go on... Sad to see those but they are there. That to me is over the line!
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 11:29 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• People don't like Christianity because you have to take responsibility for your own actions.

I don't want people to tell me where I can and cannot pray or read my Bible. I want to be able to continue to be free in this country. But with the way things are going...it's not going to last much longer.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:31 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• it should be like a family we have all different views most my family are democrats i am not i am republican most my family does not believe in Jesus and his second coming i do but we can all talk about our views and still love each other so we should not personally attack but only help and when you disagree with the view not the other woman ,
    almts915

Answer by almts915 at 9:38 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• "People don't like Christianity because you have to take responsibility for your own actions."

oh that is exactly why some ppl dont like christiants. becasue they say cocky lil things like that that make it sound like you area lesser person if your not christian.

its not about "ohh i dont want to take responsibility fo yself" its about if someone has a belief in something else, they dont want your belief shoved down their throat and unfortunately a lot of christians feel a need to do that, not all....but some. so they dont hate christianity...they hate how some ppl represent it...with cocky i am better attitudes exactly like that sentence.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:39 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• note...i do believe in god but i also believe in some area's of paganism etc etc.

im very open minded and spiritual but...i have to agree with atheists, agnostics whatever....when they get upset cause ppl think theya re higher than them and try to push their beliefs upon them. they are your beliefs......not everyone agree's and thats fine...agree todisagree...
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:41 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• The line is drawn when one tries to impose their beliefs on others.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:44 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• exactly.
    be proud of wh oyouare.....but dont be cocky. im no expert but i do believe the bible says something about beign humble? thinking you are better than others it not humble...its selfish , cocky and rude
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:45 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I'm starting to get really discouraged with this forum its become nothing but bashing between Christians and non Christians. Nothing is being accomplished its just a bashing session and no one wins. Oh except Satan. Yeah hes having a hayday with it. Christians can't ask a question directed toward Christians without non christians jumping in and saying rude things. Its really pointless. If you don't believe in God don't make a comment its pretty simple.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• bashing is wrong.......
    but how about the christians get in the same boat and not bash non christians? not two seconds ago i seen a post saying non christians were cold hearted....

and you cant ask ppl not to answer..its a free country and this is cafemom..its just a website. everyone is going to answer, just how it is.

all parties involved should watch the insults but its coming from all directions. hell check out the political section lol
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:54 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• but chrsitain are not trying to make you believe what they do they just want to tell you about why the believe so you can than make your mind up , if i come uo to i will never talk to you about religion but if something good happens while we are together i might say praise God than i get told i am a bad person cause of that as for being cocky chrsitain are not cocky and niether was that lady you are talking about she did not say nothing cocky youn are bashing people she did not get personal you all attacking her that is wrong
    almts915

Answer by almts915 at 9:55 AM on Nov. 12, 2008