Does anyone know of any at home jobs?

Im a stay at home mother who became a single mother this past year. I have been living off of savings which are starting to run low. I have 5 kids, 3 that are not in school and i can not afford day care. i really need to find something that can help me to provide for my family.

05mommygleason

Asked by 05mommygleason at 12:15 AM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Money & Work

• The one at home job that I loved the most was working ON CALL for a temp angency. It paid well, but you will recieve calls at all hours of the day/night that you will have to address.
    Aries46845

Answer by Aries46845 at 8:40 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I have the absolute most perfect situation for you, I will message you
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 10:58 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• HOMECAREERSUCCESS.COM Jobs with places like American Airlines, Uhual, Jet Blue Hilton @ Home etc..all jobs from home FREE OF CHARGE.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:05 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I work from home and I love it! It's not a job, it's a business. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 22 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 12:14 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:34 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Become a Rep with Juice Plus.
    This company is not like any other you will find. I have been with them for a year and a half and the product and biz has changed my life.
    www.welovejuiceplus.com
    Feel free to contact me if you would like more info.
    $50 to get started, no monthly points required, cash bonuses.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 4:46 PM on Jan. 11, 2011