Pain at 34 weeks preggo

I am 34 weeks and 2 days pregnant, and for about a week now I have had pain in my lower abdomen. I don't think it is Braxton Hicks(even though I'm not sure what those feel like). It is like a constant pressure on my lower abdomen. You know how it REALLY hurts when they kick or punch your bladder and everything else down there? Well, it feels like that often, but there seems to be a constant aching and pressure down there. Like, it is even hard for me to sit straight up, or lean over a table to eat dinner. Anyone else have this experience?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• All of that happened to me when my baby dropped.
    wonderer16

Answer by wonderer16 at 9:30 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• It could be several different things. Your ligaments stretching, baby dropping, BH, gas. Pregnancy makes us have weird things. It doesn't really sound like contractions. But better safe than sorry, you could call the doctors office and talk to a nurse or doctor.
    When I was in the last 3 or 4 weeks, I couldn't sit unless I was sitting like a guy with my legs spread because he was all spread out.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:55 AM on Nov. 12, 2008