why is it that sometimes I get feeling bored with life and want to go do something ....

scandalous and scandalize everybody?? :) What is wrong with me anyway??

Didn't know what category to put the question under so that is why it's under JFF.

Ananomys

Asked by Ananomys at 12:26 AM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Kerp, I don't think that she means "bored" as in she is bored because there is nothing to do. I think she means that she may have things that she is not satisfied with in life or has unfulfilled longings to do something.

Sometimes, when I get "bored" like that, I like to go do something adventurous.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:40 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I am amazed at the number of posts here in which Moms say they are bored!!!
    Wow.
    I am never bored. Never have been. There are so many things to do every day just at home that there is not enough hours in the day!
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 12:31 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• lol sorry...is scandalize a word?
    But yes, I want some major attention sometimes...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• @ JeremysMom yes what you said.I have lots of stuff to keep me busy during the days.
    Ananomys

Comment by Ananomys (original poster) at 12:55 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• It could be "bored" in the routine. Tomorrow's Monday. I know it's vacuuming day and cleaning this and that day. Blah blah blah. Same old stuff, different week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• yeah, I don't think board is not having things to do, its not having things to do that excite you or that your truly want to do. I am board at work, same thing every and doesn't use my true gifts or abilities. It pays the bills.
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 9:00 AM on Jan. 10, 2011