Are there any mothers who work from home who didn't have to pay a fee and the program really works?

Real work at home mothers.

Dimples123

Asked by Dimples123 at 9:26 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Money & Work

• You will find that you NEVER get something for nothing. With that said, I am a work-at-home medical transcriptionist. Yes, you do have to pay for the schooling. They do offer payment plans and school loans if needed. It really is not that expensive if you are planning on it as a career. It is also self-paced. So the more you put into it, the quicker you finish and can start working as an MT. I have been working from home for 3 years now and have been able to take my kids to pre-k, dr appts, so on an so forth. As long as my work is done and I have my hours in by the end of the workweek, they have no problem. Check out www.careerstep.com and www.mtecinc.com.

This is absolutely legit. Most of us work from home, but there are MTs who work in doctor's offices and hospitals.

I will be happy to answer any questions you may have on this.
    rachenos

Answer by rachenos at 10:57 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• The jobs that require no fees most of the time take a long time to hear from my friend it took them 2 months and would not reschedual since they picked 2 days after she had to go in for a c section. Shes hoping to be home by today if not then they wont give her another chance even if she fills out the form again and waits another 2 months. What i do is less than $30 that is something you could start today and it really does work. Because of the money i saved from hopping there i can fianlly get a bigger apartment the one i could not dream about last month. Plus i get paid around the 18th also. It works ad if you dont like it after you try it then thats okay ou can get your money back and I didnt pay one cent for shipping when it was sent to me.
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 9:33 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Its also approved by the BBB and theres no monthly fees like most ofhter home businesses.
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 9:36 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It's too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I've been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:41 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• There are a good bit of them. But they usually require a full time schedule to make any money. Check out ChaCha.com or Momportunity.com... Home businesses will require fees but the income is better once things get moving...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:44 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I looked at the list before i found my work at home job and honestly I dont understnad how any of it works.Or how you can gt 1500 a month. If you could explain what i was doing wrong that would be nice but the cashcrate i tried and it requires you to sign up for services using your card even the ones that are 100% free you still have to use your card to sign up. then you have to cancell the services before they take payment of they take a small payment more then the cashc rate gives you and you cant get a refund.
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 10:11 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I actually "work" with cash crate. It is 100%free and legit. I bring in a monthly check and YES I actually do offers and such. I advertise and get referrals as well. I can honestly say I make $1000 or more a month. This is with me and my referrals working. I have 15 complete walk thrus that I am offering for everyone that joins. This will jumpstart your income today. If interested, you can send me a message.
    CindyJ1982

Answer by CindyJ1982 at 10:22 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Check out the I want to work from home group. You can find the information you need there. http://www.cafemom.com/group/2615
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 10:36 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Cashcrate works if you know how to do it. I have more information about it in my profile.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 11:09 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I do a few things from home to try and even out the income. Some times I make $500 a month, sometimes a $1000. I do ChaCha and Gpt sites...both are free and fairly easy...and definitely fun. I run a group here with over 3,000 members that offer a lot of great suggestions...you can check it out if you'd like. Everyone is great at helping out, or helping others, I should say:)
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/7239
    rizzie

Answer by rizzie at 11:41 AM on Nov. 12, 2008