tried anal sex for the 1st time )=

ok i tried anal for the 1st time this wknd wit the hubby..we been together 12yrs so i fig what they hay..i did it but i didnt get the great orgasm everyone keeps saying they get from it..just wonderin why or if i did something wrong?
did u get the great orgasm that i have heard so much about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• I have to use clitoral stimulation as well, but oh, wow! Also, be sure to use PLENTY of lube. That can help. Give it another go, mama! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:41 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• No it hurt me and I felt nasty afterwards. Tried it again with the same results. The only thing going up that part of me is a colonoscopy instrument. Everything else comes out. It's not for everybody. It's not for me. There was never an orgasm or feeling of pleasure. I felt like I was taking a crap in reverse. So much pressure..Ugh.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:41 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• OMG....that is not sex or love making. UGHHHH>>>>>>>
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• If it was your first time you may have been too tense. You really have to let your body relax and stay relaxed. Try a different position next time and don't forget lube. The first time doesn't set the tone forever, try it again.

LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 12:46 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• thats how i felt..like i had 2 take a massive dump..it was my 1st..not goin 2 say last..im goin 2 try what Musicpisces an try lube..see if it helps..if i feel the same again..then i will not try it again..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:50 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• whats a diff or good position bsides doggystyle
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:52 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• It doesn't happen for everyone..but it did happen to me back when my Husband and I used to do it (I can no longer do it for personal reasons). It was very different from a regular Big O or clitoral orgasm, but uh-may-zeeng. lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:27 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I have to be really in the mood for that, and have a jug of lube on hand loll. I don't like my husbands whole penis to go in just the head..and it takes a lot of playing around to get that far. Just can't go ramming things around down there!! Hehe.. But the orgasm was out of this world!
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 2:46 AM on Jan. 10, 2011