Netbook? Yay or Nay?

I am interested in getting a netbook. I would be using it at college, taking notes, doing homework there, etc...and I was wondering if anyone had one? Do they like it? What kind did you get? What don't you like about it?

KelsJez

Asked by KelsJez at 12:49 AM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Technology

• I have one. I use it strictly for internet.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:20 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I've used my mother in laws. I do not like it one bit. It would be practically useless at college. I got my laptop for college and it has a big screen, so you can take notes in one window, check your mail in the next and look up terms in another. I got a HP entertainment laptop. You will have time between some classes when you will want to go over a power point or you might want to watch a movie or catch up on a show on hulu. A big screen helps. You need your headphones to listen to online lectures or your favorite music. A netbook would just be too small. You will be carrying books about as big as a full sized laptop so carrying it is not an issue.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 1:26 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I recently replaced a 15" laptop with a 17" laptop. I type all the time and use the keypad and can't imagine trying to do it on a smaller keyboard. It would make me crazy. And that is the whole of it for me: I can deal with the extra weight and I'm not willing to lose the keyboard.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:54 AM on Jan. 11, 2011