Hot/Cold winter getaways

Do you prefer a warmer "winter" getaway, or are you all about the skiing and snowy hills?? I used to think i was the latter, but after these past few ridiculously cold days in DC, I'm starting to dream of warm sandy beaches.

I do some work with Lexus Magazine, and I wanted to drop of this article on different vacation ideas for both the warm and cold weather lovers. What are your thoughts? Anything on the list that you think should be added? What's your dream "winter" vacation? Love to hear your opinions!! 

Twizzler87

Asked by Twizzler87 at 12:53 AM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Travel

• I'm all for warm weather get aways. My idea on that is even if I don't feel comfy in a swim suit, I can still go on hikes, kids can go on hikes, we can do more outdoor activities...plus the fun stuff like ice cream lol.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 1:00 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I live in England and as a child we used to jet off to Tenerife and Tunisia...warm places...at new year/january. We had a lot of snow in December and the thought of jetting off somewhere warm is soo soooo appealing!
    little.knickers

Answer by little.knickers at 6:55 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Great insight. I'm all for warmer weather now too. Hawaii sounds like an EXCELLENT place to take a holiday. :)
    Twizzler87

Comment by Twizzler87 (original poster) at 1:59 PM on Jan. 24, 2011