Has anyone here tried "Nioxin" scalp treatment? (For ladies who are losing their hair causing lots of thinnest)....WAH!!!

Help! & Thank You!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Not Nioxin, but Provisil for women! My hair started thinning (um, failling out!!) in August and I freaked out, but it has since stopped, things are totally back to normal, and I think the that the Provisil helped. You can find it online, but I'm sure that the generic rogaine for women (monoxidil- same main ingredient) works too. Good luck!! I know how unbelievably stressful and scary it can be but it will be okay!!
    10FunMom17

Answer by 10FunMom17 at 1:30 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Yes. I have used Nioxin, but I also sold Nioxin at my salon. It's a great product and actually recommended by a lot of physicians as well.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:17 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• No. But wanted to add that I think dark hair colors show thinning hair more. I think highlighted hair hides it best. (one of my friends has thin hair)
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 4:30 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• i havent used it but my SO has and i used to sell it at the salon i worked at... it really does work! they also have or had vitamins to take with it
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 9:26 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• no
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 6:44 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Nioxin doesnt' stop workin, where as rogain does. It works until you stop using it. All the hair that came back will then fall out agian. I would recomand using Nioxin.
    jeslynn1818

Answer by jeslynn1818 at 10:14 PM on Jan. 11, 2011