someone please help me make a decision my husband left me just now its 12:41 am?We dont have no trust with each other at all we are forever fighting i always tell him to leave cuz he calls all of us ugly badwords. did i do wrong.

I have a big problem did i do wrong my husband just walked out on me.I ve been telling my husband to leave the house cuz he tells me alot of bad words and my kids too. are past has been very hurtful. I have 3 children from my first husband who past away in an accident. and shortly after him pasting away i remarried And he cheated on me like three months later and ran over me wen i cought him cheating on me it was an accident but regardless he still didnt stop the car to get off and check if i was okay he saw me on the floor and left and so he asked for me to forgive him I said yes but untill you give yourself in to the cops and he did while he was in jail i met someone and lived with him for about three months n my husband found out but he said that he deserved that n so 3 years go by and he came out within those 3 years i go to mexico to get my tubes untied and we have a child together as soon as he came out of jail and so before the baby is born he leaves me to go live the crazy life n he dosent want me until the baby is 8months by then we get back together and now we have 2 more kids so now its 6 children but he treats us with alot of ugly bad words he dosent go out n e more but i catch him onces in awhile looking at women . and im just tired should i take him back or just let him go please think for my kids also before u tell me wat u suggest i do? IM 37yrs old n my husband is 34 yrs old but he is always walking around my other children like with a mad face he is never happy.

aida1212

Asked by aida1212 at 1:43 AM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Its going to hurt like heck, but standing up for yourself and protecting yourself emotionally is NEVER wrong. Having him leave will hurt your heart, but you know you did the right thing in your heart. You aren't asking here because you need an answer, you are asking because you just need some support, and I'm willing to support you. It won't be easy, but you know in your heart that you need to do what is best for all of you...stay strong...I'm so sorry for everything you are going through.
    SandyHack

Answer by SandyHack at 1:50 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Thank you very much u dont knw how much i needed to hear somthing right now Im just scared that my kids would hate especially the little ones that are his they are 4, 3, 1 its the hardest thing ever o m g this is the time that i would have called out for my mom but my mom and me were the best of mom daughter but just this past year she had a stoke now she is paralize and she cant talk. Thank you from the buttom of my heart.
    aida1212

Comment by aida1212 (original poster) at 2:01 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Be strong! Pray if you believe in prayer! Your children will have questions, I'm sure. You might have a change of mind after a good night's sleep. You can't predict tomorrow, but you can do your best with what is going on right now. There is no shame in protecting everyone's emotional health. And right now, your husband might be too angry, and having him somewhere else is probably the best thing. Get some sleep, you'll think better in the morning. Hang in there...I'll pray for you too!
    SandyHack

Answer by SandyHack at 2:14 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• hugsAdios amigo! it hurts now but you will get better, he thinks he is not the problem. If he feels that way you have done the right thing. It is better to severe this behavior than to hurt everyday your together. Give your babies a better way. Good luck! You are strong sweetie. The pain your feeling now will get better, promise.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:18 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Yes I'll try to sleep and yea i beleive in prayers its just hard for me to think or say anything to God right now cuz of everything. but thankyou for your prayers I just hope that God turns this around for the best or atleast for him to get help out there and not to come back with vengeance.
    aida1212

Comment by aida1212 (original poster) at 2:20 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• how long do want to be door mat you need to stand up to him you are woman and you have power
    why would you let any man call you mean words let alone walk over you and the kids and you ask take him back.why
    he is not going to change he will treated you like dog ,and you kick dog for so long till he bites back
    time for you to move on yes it will be hard but you have your kids they need you know
    in time you will find really man who love you and your kids and good luck
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 2:52 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• TROLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 5:09 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• i would leave he ran you over spent 3 years in jail and still hasnt learned girl dump him put him on child support an forget him
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 5:32 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Thank you all i still cant sleep but I know I'll be okay you allhave given me hope! It hurts alot but its true wat u all said it was hurting also wen he was being mean so i just got to remember all the unpleaseant things he did to us:( so i wont be just thinking about our seperation. N ingrave it in my head he will no longer hurt us. Day 1 extremly painful. I hope it'll pass quick. Im going to have to put a big smile for my kids everyday n pretend im doing real good.Ouch
    aida1212

Comment by aida1212 (original poster) at 6:48 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• This dude ( i won't give the satisfaction of calling him a man) runs you down because you caught him cheating, insults you and your children and you're asking if you did wrong? DO NOT TAKE HIM BACK. You can forgive him because if we don't forgive people for the injustices they do to us, how do we expect to be forgiven. DO NOT TAKE HIM BACK. Also i would get my tubes tied. You need to take time to heal emotionally and mentally. I know it will be hard, but in the end you will come out a stronger, wiser person.
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 8:46 AM on Jan. 10, 2011