If u could change or even start a new profession , what would it be?

Me, i want to become an lpn,right now i'm just doing the mommy thing for a little while!

leahc

Asked by leahc at 9:39 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Nursing!
    msmikkle

Answer by msmikkle at 9:49 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I'd get back into catering again. I was most fulfilled when I did that after my marriage ended. My son was right when he said that my food gets better when my emotions are a little strained. I use cooking/baking as an emotional outlet.

I did most of the food for my uncle's wedding and ended up being offered a job in the school district that his wife worked in. I ended up Assistant Managing the cafeteria, revamping the way they did things there and doing the Special Event Catering as well as the catering for those with disabilities.

It was truley an awesome time for me, both financially and emotionally. I got to do a lot of growing that I hadn't had the chance to do in my marriage. So, yeah... I think I'd do that again.
    frostybelle

Answer by frostybelle at 9:59 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I love investigating... probably a detective. Hell, I might still do it someday. Either that, or something creative, but I'm not sure what. I've always liked to write and draw, but don't know what kind of career to choose in that.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:13 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i put 20 years in with the post office, and am at home now. i do not plan on going back until the last one is in highschool, we were thinking of buying a gift shop, floral shop, something like that. maybe even a candy/ icecream store. something fun we don't have to be at all the time and can hire teenagers part time.
    JumpingHoops

Answer by JumpingHoops at 10:15 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I'd love to be a part time stay at home mom, and the other part of the time own a Hallmark or a Bakery. :)
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 10:24 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I think being a gemologist would be cool. I love making my own jewelry and it might be fun to do it professionally.
    TeeJai

Answer by TeeJai at 10:43 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Dermatologist
    FRANCINE818

Answer by FRANCINE818 at 10:54 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• chef!!! or photographer
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 11:26 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I would like to run a home for unwed at risk teem mom's. Help them prepare and get their lives straight or help them facilitate adoption which ever they chose.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:02 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I'm an escrow Assistant now and if I were to change careers (Happy with this one) I wiould be an RVT (Reg. Vet Tech) Hey I may just do that one day! lol
    Kelly_n_Payton

Answer by Kelly_n_Payton at 1:46 PM on Nov. 12, 2008