i am 9 weeks and dont feel pregnant...is that normal

supahgirl

Asked by supahgirl at 9:42 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It depends on what you mean by 'feel pregnant'. Everyone's symptoms are different some women are miserable their entire pregnancy others feel fine both of whigh are normal
    wonderer16

Answer by wonderer16 at 9:45 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• It will take a while for it to sink in. If you don't have morning sickness or anything you probably won't feel pregnant until your showing or start feeling the baby kick.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 9:46 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I'm 18 weeks and don't feel pregnant and this is my 2nd pregnancy!
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 9:54 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• With my first, I didn't feel pregnant for months. I didn't have any morning sickness and nothing really felt real.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 9:59 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• well i have some morning sickness..but its at night..so i just associate it with being tired from the day lol and this is my 4th.. but i remember having really sore breasts before...but maybe it was farther along..i'm only about 9 weeks now..thanks for the feedback everyone...
    supahgirl

Answer by supahgirl at 10:15 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Sit back and enjoy it! lol You'll feel plenty pregnant at 38,39 40 weeks to make up for it! :)
    SashaJ

Answer by SashaJ at 10:18 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• well you don't feel anything until when you are almost 4 to 5 months. i didn't feel like i was pregnant when i was only bigger and 3 months. watch over your body well.
    __baovang

Answer by __baovang at 12:53 PM on Nov. 12, 2008