Need advice....

I am thinking of dating again......But, there's an issue i am having and need advice....

I am currently living with my ex husband because of financial reasons. He and i are good friends. So, it's not romantic or anything. Also, i don't have a car either. I had one until some things happened and i lost just about everything i had and more so.....With that said, should i start dating again?...Or, should i wait to get my life back in order again. And get a car and my own place?... I do have use of a car..But, it's not actually mine!

Thx!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Wait for sure.
    adelinasmommy

Answer by adelinasmommy at 2:41 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Agreed...wait. Also, waiting would definitely be more fair to whoever you choose to date.
    SandyHack

Answer by SandyHack at 2:46 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• No questions wait, girl that sounds like a mess... If it's booty you want than do that but you are living with you ex husband! Talk about a good conversation starter! Lolol
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 3:14 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• wait, there is no rush, and a needy woman in financial distress can only attract the wrong kind of man
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 3:41 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Contact me ?
    Remind me of this question.
    I am in a simular situation.
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 5:03 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• waittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt get some from the x get on ur feet and get your life together lol
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 5:28 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I'd wait until you got your life in order a little more before trying to date. You have a lot going on, adding another person int he mix is just going to make everything more complicated.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:30 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Yeah, wait. Most guys wouldn't want to come around if the ex is living there...total turn-off. Not only that, if you are going through stuff where you lost things and need to get back on your feet, that should take precedence.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 8:55 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• yeah mama just wait until your back on your feet & more financially stable just take things slow dont rush into anything yet until you are ready for a relationship but goodluck mama
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 1:02 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• As long as you are ok with your ex dating too, then I say go for it. Why not? Who cares if you are having hard times right now financially, that doesn't mean you will attract the wrong kind of guy. That sounds weird to me honestly. Like if you live alone and are filthy rich you wouldn't attract any a-holes? Okayyyyy. Good luck mama. Trust God.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 1:19 PM on Jan. 10, 2011