Have any of you ever heard of anyone having a hernia on their brain?

I've been having massive, dibilitating headaches since before Thanksgiving. I was waking up with them, going to bed with them. It's been horrible. My DR finally sent me for an MRI. Turns out I have a hernia at the back of my brain. I have to go this week to see a neurosurgeon. I would imagine that I will have to have surgery, but I have an 18 month old so I kinda need some idea of recovery time. My Dr has never seen such a thing & the other Dr there in the office has only heard of it once. Has anyone else been through this?

amy197

Asked by amy197 at 2:38 AM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Health

• http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001421.htm
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 3:33 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I'm getting ready to hop off here, so I don't have time to get into it now, and besides, it's kinda too long to type here, but I have a venal malformation that is in my head. If you want, you can send me a message.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 5:05 AM on Jan. 10, 2011