How do you sleep when...

... you're in an ice storm and dh just left with ds for the ER? :(

I'm home with the girls - we live an hour from the hospital. DS - age 5 - woke up about 2 hrs ago with a severe asthma attack and temp over 103. After breathing treatments and all showed no improvement, they've left for the 1 hour drive to the ER.

No sleep tonight, I'm sure... :(

I'd trade all the sleep in the world for him to feel better.

AAAMama

Asked by AAAMama at 4:10 AM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Health

• All my paryers for your little boy. I know first hand,asthma attacks r scarey.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 4:12 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I hope your son is ok.
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 11:05 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• They got home at 6am - after they made the drive and he was in the cold air, by the time he arrived at the hospital, his fever was gone and the breathing was much less labored, etc. So they added a steriod and sent him home. Needless to say, he's not at school today. But he's much better and I just pray he's ok tonight (his attacks are much worse at night).

Thanks :)

And - I didn't sleep - lol.
    AAAMama

Comment by AAAMama (original poster) at 11:12 AM on Jan. 10, 2011