Moms or soon to be moms..

How did you find out you were pregnant? Any interesting stories? please share.. *:)

Milani_Hunni

Asked by Milani_Hunni at 5:33 AM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• When i went to the doctors and told him i think i broke my blatter i cant hold my pee anymore lol ( i worked over night and there is 1 staff bathrooma and somene was using it so i thought o i can wait than all of sudden i was like whoa im pee'ing right now wth ahhhhh i ran the the clts bathroom and pee'd for what seemed like 10 mins and was like i muct of broke my blatter i cant hold my pee lol ) than he says well when was the last time you took a pregnancy test i was like uh never he said take one i did and i was positive lol
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 5:40 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Hahaha.. So you went through your whole pregnancy not knowing? Or was it really just pee? haha
    Milani_Hunni

Comment by Milani_Hunni (original poster) at 6:04 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• my friend who was 13 weeks pregnant at the time, was going to go maternity shopping that weekend and wanted me to go with her ... well my hubby and i had been trying to get pregnant and i told her that i just realized i was like 4 days late ... sooooo she made me take a test and sure enough, we have baby #2 on the way. i ran into the living room crying to tell my hubby. i was sooo excited!!
    sgt.youngs.wife

Answer by sgt.youngs.wife at 7:23 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• With my first one, I worked at a hospital, and a friend of mine worked in the OB clinic. She had just found out that morning that she was preggers. I was a few days late, so we decided for shits and giggles that I should take a test. Low and behold, it was positive! I about passed out on the floor right there lol.

With our second one, I was late, which wasn't unusual because my cycles were messed up because of hypothyroidism. We had been trying for 5 years, but every time I was late, we took a test. I took one and it came back positive but hubby didn't believe me and made me take like 3 more just to be sure lol.

For the one we're about to have, we were macking in the bedroom and all of a sudden I felt sick to my stomach. I had hubby run out and buy a test, took it while he was working in the basement, then took it down to him. We both nearly passed out and kept laughing and crying because we weren't trying.
    gumby11883

Answer by gumby11883 at 7:46 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• awww haha thats funny and cute!!
    Milani_Hunni

Comment by Milani_Hunni (original poster) at 8:13 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• My husband and I have been tryong, and every month I htought i might be pregnant and took tests a few of the minths. But, t his month i had learned to relax and was totally expecting my preiod. It just happened to be late,m and I toook a tests- positiove! my husband wasnt sure, so we took 2 more over the necxt few dats- the last one was digital, and we both accpeted and rejoiced! I am actaully pregnant and tomorrow marks the beginning of week 6
    sarag82

Answer by sarag82 at 12:07 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• With my 1st nothing special.. no period tested and positive

With my 2nd wasnt trying to get pregnant went in to have my tubes tied Dr asked me the famous question are you pregnant I said not that I know of he said lets do a test he drew blood test results came back 20 mins later and he comes back in and says well we cant tie your tubes Me WHY??? Him cause your pregnant.

My 3rd I didnt realize I was late never crossed my mind well 1 morning on May 13,2009 my oldest comes up to me after came out of the bathroom and hugs me and says Mommy your pregnant in disblief I said no Im not well I sent DH to the store to buy a test I waited a couple hours a tested it was positive ok I then asked her what the baby was she said boy ok we waited and at 32 weeks it was comfirmed a boy.. Jan 6,2010 I had my Son he turned a year old on Thursday..
    I wont be having anymore surprises lol I had an emergency Hysterectomy 45 mins after his birth.
    angelluvgoddess

Answer by angelluvgoddess at 5:37 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• nothing interesting here :) but I didn't find out until I was 10 weeks!!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 6:11 PM on Jan. 10, 2011