have you

have you tried to come home and cook break fast and nearly burn the house down and everyone wakes up looking at you like whats wrong with you lol

premiemom18

Asked by premiemom18 at 6:03 AM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Food & Drink

• only once or twice, my DH could smell burning pancakes. Oopsy on me
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:05 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• A few times LOL!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 6:30 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• LOL! It's hard to cook before I'm awake! DH calls the smoke alarm the dinner bell. haha.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:23 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• My husband is the breakfast cook. I cook cereal and yogurt cups. I am a good cook but I am not a morning person at all.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 8:44 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Not breakfast, but I have with dinner. When I lived with my parents and was just learning the real tricks to cooking I set off the fire alarm quite a few times. That's why I like the saying "I'm such a good cook even the fire alarm cheers me on!" Now I don't set off the fire alarm, but I have set the stove ablaze by accident. A pot of water overflowed and the whole burner went up in flames. It lasted a mere second, but it scared the living daylights out of me.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:54 AM on Jan. 10, 2011