23days,neg hpt

I'm 23days late neg hpt,got my tubes tied 20mnths ago. I've heard that preg test doesn't always give a pos if you are, and I know that tubes can get untied. I don't have all the preg symptoms,but do have have some I didn't have in my previous pregnancies.I don't suffer from stres that can affect my periods cause I'm on a natural stress med prozen.4 more than 5mnths already and had more stress before but had a regular 24day cycle for 8mnth,before that it was between 24and 26days !at this point any advise would be appreciated,thanx

mystique159

Asked by mystique159 at 7:53 AM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It could be that you just didn't ovulate. That could make your period late or early. And it can happen without stress.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:41 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• yeah it happened to me, i was on day like 50 without a menses
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 11:14 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Stress may cause you to skip a period. Maybe take another test in a week or so?
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 6:09 PM on Jan. 10, 2011