Im really excited but dont want to get my hopes up!

I ovulated really early this morning and we had sex before SO went to work...I really feel like this could be our month! Im getting frustrated as I had a miscarriage in June and I really want this to happen!! Anyone feel like this? Im doing this all natural...and by the way my cycles have been wacko and I actually O'ed 14 days after my period!! Im so excited. Even if I dont end up pregnant this means I will have more control!

Marah2008

Asked by Marah2008 at 9:55 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• good luck! i'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 9:58 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• BABYDUST!!!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 9:59 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I have been trying for 5 years and I do know how it feels so I do hope you are. But if your not believe me, don't stress about it because that stress alone can cause you to not get pregnant!! But either way, good luck!!! :O)
    DandyL

Answer by DandyL at 10:01 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• good luck..oh and just so you know....you don't ovulate when you have your period...you ovulate mid-month(days 13-15 counting from the first day of your last period)....your period is actually your body ridding of the unfertilized egg from the previous month. So, if you start your period on the 1st of november, your most likely to get pregnant on the 13th, 14th, or 15th of November.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I know...thats why I said I o'ed 14 days after...I had my period october 28th...so I O'ed the 11th...
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 10:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2008