Are you ready for your week? Or is it kind of just another day LOL

Most days are exactly the same here. With the exception of Wednesdays for play group and Sundays for church. No difference, just hibernating in this cold snowey weather! Not sure what to do today to entertain differently with a 1 and 2 year old. Besides reading our books, letting them play freely (like right now jumping around on the bed), talking about colors and shapes, coloring....
Suggestions??

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 9:07 AM on Jan. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• I am ready as I will ever be, next week my 91 year old mom is going for a hip replacement surgery and that has got me in needles and pins, I have had to stop her pain medication because it thins her blood and now the pain will have to wait until they perform the surgery. I am so stressed out and will continue to be until this is all over and she is no longer in pain.

Answer by older at 9:11 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• It is just another day for me.
    Aries46845

Answer by Aries46845 at 9:16 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• We are doing pretty much the same thing here. My DD is not in school right now because she has been sick and in and out of the hospital, so we do some school work, watch TV, pick her brothers up from school and such. Two days a week she has therapy, although not today. I think we might go bowling today just for something to do.

When my kids were that age we would put much on and dance around the house.

Have a great day!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:17 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Older, I wish your mom well, give mom lots of hugs!! It may not take away her pain but your hugs will make it better. Same thing everyday.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 9:17 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Getting the kids ready to go to school. I have a class and then work. It is bitter cold out, so I'm not looking forward to it. I've been sick since Thurs., so it will be nice to get out of the house. at least in theory that it. The rest of the week is pretty much same old, but I get to address and stamp 125 invitations to DS1's bar mitzvah. eek.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 9:20 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• You can come help me pack! :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:27 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Sta, thank you for your well wishes, I hug this woman more than once a day, she is my princess, and I am at her command.

Answer by older at 9:43 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Just another day. Only 2 weeks till my spring semester starts!!! I will playing with play doh, coloring and watching some cartoons today. My little guy also wants to help make dinner :)
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 9:09 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Scuba, we are moving too in 3 weeks. Half my stuff is already boxed up ... this includes a lot of the kids things. Can't wait to get moved and settled in again.
    2BlondeBabies

Comment by 2BlondeBabies (original poster) at 9:36 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Familyfun.go.com has some great ideas. You can also go online to PBSkids.org .. or other children's TV websites to get ideas for games and crafts.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:22 AM on Jan. 10, 2011