How do I get my child involved with baby modeling?

Marleigh is not just any baby. Yes, everyone says ll babies are cute. But, My baby is seriously Goreous! Many of my friends and family have suggested it, but I dont know how to even start

MarleighsMommy2

Asked by MarleighsMommy2 at 9:16 AM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Find an agency in your area. Send in real printed photos. They do not take electronic submissions. Send one head shot and one body shot. Send in a resume with your child's stats and experience. They will call you if they need you. Resubmit every 3 months, even if you did not hear back the previous times.

Children under 3 don't get signed. They get filed. And it isn't about being cute. Its about what they are looking for. Ugly kids get work too.

You will get paid almost nothing. Maybe $75 plus clothes. Or you may only get paid in vouchers form the brand you are marketing.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:56 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• most modling wont start too early because the apperance of th baby changes so much!
    id do gerber or a parenting mag
    ErinML

Answer by ErinML at 11:21 PM on Jan. 10, 2011