whos in the southern state and did u get snow

im in SC and we got snow now its raining ice lol im use to it as i moved from pennsylvania but ppl down here are not and everything is closed. lol

devonsmama1

Asked by devonsmama1 at 9:27 AM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm in GA and have about 3-4 inches. It looks beautiful, but everything has come to a screeching halt here too...we southerners don't know how to deal with snow, lol.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:29 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I'm in East Tennessee and we got 4-5 inches and its still snowing.
    We usually only get 2 or 3 snows every winter and only about 2 in. so this is a lot for us.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 9:32 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• up north this is nutting. ive pushed snow with the bumper of my jeep on my way to work lol...but hell ill take everything coming to a halt i hate snow
    devonsmama1

Comment by devonsmama1 (original poster) at 9:33 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Yes I am, and no I didn't.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 9:38 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• The south isn't prepared like the north. I too am in the snow belt of PA. And have lived in VA and AL ... they shut down for one, because they don't have winter treads on their vehicles. As well as other things. But I find it hysterical in Alabama, where I will soon be headed back to, that when it's 50 degrees people have winter coats and things on. I never once wore one of my winter coats in the 2 and a half years we lived there.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:39 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I'm in East Coast NC and its snowing a lot here and I'm not happy because the part I'm at aren't prepared for snow and everything including the military bases are closed....and I'm supposed to pick up my keys to my new house...can't cause they are closed.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 9:46 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• im in NC and woke up to a few inches of snow, hubby went to work and slid all over the place!! I definitely wont be venturing out to night shift...they said today and tomorrow are going to be pretty bad on the roads! And yea southerners just dont handle that well!

sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 9:57 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I'm in Mississippi,on the coast,and got rain and a little wind last night.No snow,sleet or anything.Right now it's just cloudy,damp,and cold.I'm disappointed.Haven't had a good snowfall in about 13 years here.
    GingerKitten

Answer by GingerKitten at 10:39 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I am in SW VA and we have quite a bit but don't think it has really hit us yet. They are calling for most of it tonight and then starting tomorrow sleet/freezing rain mixed . But hopefully it will just pass over. Wishful Thinking??
    MamaCortney

Answer by MamaCortney at 5:09 PM on Jan. 10, 2011