packed lunches?

my kids are sick of the same pb&j, any ideas for lunches i can send with them to school???

JOR_HAIL

Asked by JOR_HAIL at 9:56 AM on Jan. 10, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I sent Soup, Spaghetttios, ham and cheese, lunchables. We went back to the school lunch because they were sick of taking their lunches... Maybe when the weather warms up they will again.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:58 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I freeze yogurt tubes, my DD likes having it in her lunch and it keeps the other food chilled.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:14 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• My kids love cream cheese sandwiches, hummus sandwiches, yogurts. DD likes to make herself a salad.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:19 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• what about a wrap, you can put turkey, cheese and veggies in it with ranch dressing on the side and send carrots and cucumbers for dipping too. The freezing of the yogurt tubes is a great idea too as scuba said it will keep the rest cold.
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 10:49 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Go to Kraftfoods.com - they have some good ideas.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:18 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• My children like bagels with strawberry cream cheese or turkey on them and they love the wrap with a little turkey, cheese and ranch dressing in there too. Another thing they like is cubed ham and turkey along with some cubed cheese squares.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 12:05 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• rolled up lunch meat, macaroni and cheese, any left overs from dinner the night before?
    choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 2:14 PM on Jan. 11, 2011