mystery pain

I think I might have some serious problems with both ovaries because I've got lower back problems and yesterday my left leg right where the ovaries are hurt badly and I had my period last week. I was wondering if anyone has had these symptoms ever and had it diagnosed? I dont think its my kidneys or bladder because I dont have any of the symtoms.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Health

• Stay hydrated. If you do have back problems start doing lots of core exercises. Ovaries refer pain to the back, so it could have been just an extra painful period.
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 10:51 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Quite often I get cysts on my ovaries after my period. Most of the time they resolve themselves but it can never hurt to get it checked if it still bothers you in another day or two.
    melissasue38

Answer by melissasue38 at 11:12 AM on Jan. 10, 2011