confused?

last month my period came on the 31st day and i normally have a 27 day cycle. For the pass 2 months i had spotting 8-9 days after period that has neve happened. my last period was dec 27 th and yesturday i had spotting not due to intercourse iz this normal because this has never happened b4 im 29yrs old

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Health

• I've only had spotting when I forget to take my birthcontrol. I'm 27. Is that the case? I might call the Dr. to ask.

Sabrina

csmsand

Answer by csmsand at 10:44 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I was pregnant, I have a 7/8 year old...

Guess what the 7 year old was very, and I mean very unexpected... I was 4 months when I realized it...

I would go to the doctor and let them check you out.... It could be anything, and honestly only the doctor could actually tell you...

Good luck!!!!
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:55 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• yeah im not on any meds or birthcontroll so i no its not from that maybe ill take a pt test and start there
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:10 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• k free 907 so u had ur period up til you was 4 months?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:12 AM on Jan. 10, 2011