Any work at home legit websites??? Need extra income..

AIndependentMom

Asked by AIndependentMom at 11:04 AM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Money & Work

• good luck and keep me posted. everyone I see you have to put $$ into. since when does the employee have to pay the employer??
    JOR_HAIL

Answer by JOR_HAIL at 12:11 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Yes, there are. I work from and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 22 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!

I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 12:12 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I do direct sales with Barefoot Books and Mia Bella Scented Candles. If you are interested in learning about either opportunity, just let me know. Barefoot Books is completely free to join and you get a free website. There are a couple different joining options with Mia Bella Candles. If you join the Candle of the Month Program through me in Jan., I'll send you a free gift!
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 12:56 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You're welcome to read that at Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:44 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• If you have a welll trained person helping you out anything you want to join can be without anything out of your pocket.

check out this site though HOMECAREERSUCCESS.COM
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:48 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:25 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• this is one of my favorite questions. There are LOTS of things you can do from home to earn a little extra income. but the big things is that you have to REALISTIC.
    1)run an in-home daycare
    2)open an etsy store and sell crafts
    3)buy name brand clothes from thrift stores and re-sell them on ebay
    4) answer or re-phrase questions for cha-cha (www.chacha.com)
    5)sell cosmetics (www.marykay.com or www.youravon.com)
    6)sell candles, pampered chef, jewelry, etc. sorry, i dont know all the websites.
    7)be a health educator and teach people how to remove toxins (www.healthysafeandclean.com)

i also HATE the whole "never pay money to make money" thing. ANY job require something! it could be gas to drive there, new clothes for an office, non-slip shoes for a restaurant, inventory, a start up kit, special computer program, a license, etc. if anything, beware FREE. Those are the things that are usually the scams! a small fee is reasonable!
    Des10ed2b

Answer by Des10ed2b at 8:16 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Juice Plus
    www.welovejuiceplus.com for product info
    www.juiceplusvirtualfranchise.com for biz info
    I have been with this company for a year and a half, completely legit, researched product, unlike any other company out there.
    Contact me if you would like more info.
    This product and company has changed my life.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 4:40 PM on Jan. 11, 2011