Just watched people go back and forth about smacking people lol, but heres my take on it.

Ok so the poster obviously had a bad day. yikes! But I do and dont agree with her. I do agree that there are plenty of woman that are stuck up, however I will just roll my eyes back at you. Maybe laugh in your face as I pass you. I would never get  physical unless someone was to lash out at me first,then you better back that ass up. So yes I agree with her on some parts. Lets just move along, and if we dont care what the poster is saying, why speak to them. Thats why I said nothing to her. People do need to be put in their place I guess, but there is a right way to go about it. Getting all wild is not the solution.This board is nuts. JOKING. smiley face. I love you all! well most of you anyways.

blowing kisses

bellamommyof4

Asked by bellamommyof4 at 11:06 AM on Jan. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• LOL
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 11:09 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I left it alone cause it felt trollish.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 11:11 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I think she was just peeeed off hehe. yes I know how to spell peed. But hey people have to vent I guess. As with myself, I am hungry, so I have no time for that. I need to order some food. WINK!

bellamommyof4

Comment by bellamommyof4 (original poster) at 11:13 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Hey did I spell peed right. haha.
    bellamommyof4

Comment by bellamommyof4 (original poster) at 11:14 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I think a lot of time when people make comments about smaking somwone they are joking. it's not that they would acctually do it.
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 11:15 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Yes, I think she was just upset, and I also don't agree with smacking. I did tell her you go girl, she did get it off her chest and I hope that made her feel better. I also told her hitting is not the answer....

:)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:18 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• lol....lets all repeat HITTING IS NOT THE ANSWER. HITTING IS NOT THE ANSWER. HITTING IS NOT THE ANSWER. Do you all get the point? Just speak your mind to their face, or be a complete smart ass and laugh at them as you walk on by. I am sarcastic, so I guess thats how I would handle it.
    bellamommyof4

Comment by bellamommyof4 (original poster) at 11:33 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• You are right about one thing, this board being nuts!!!!!! now not everyone just a selected few.

Answer by older at 11:37 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Well, considering that we're all mothers here and getting assault charges wouldn't be a great idea...I definitely agree with you. The only way I'm getting physical is if I'm protecting myself or my family.....otherwise, it's not worth my time.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:33 PM on Jan. 10, 2011