Anonymous

Have you notice that women who use Anonymous, are very rude, nasty, and try to hurt someone by calling names?
Maybe it should not be used anymore?

What do you think should they take out Anonymous?

gammie

Asked by gammie at 11:11 AM on Jan. 10, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I think it is a good idea, but some people abuse it. Sometimes I will answer questions anonymously because it has embarrassing or personal information in it...I think, if used that way, it is fine, but cowards use it to hide behind and that is when it gets abused.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 12:51 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• There seems to be one very rude anon but not all of them are rude.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 11:12 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• No, I like the feature.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• i agree that some are very rude and hurtful, but there are some that use it for embarrassing questions. i think it should not be abused and used to be a jerk! :)
    JOR_HAIL

Answer by JOR_HAIL at 11:13 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I don't quite understand it to be honest, why write as anonymous when online you're basically anonymous anyway...
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 11:13 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Just like they monitor the answer section here, maybe they should take a few extra seconds to check the anonymous questions.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 11:18 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• What difference does it make? Every screenname on here is basically anonymous to me anyway. Why would I care if a nasty comment is coming from an "anon" screenname or "freakymominTN"? Same difference.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 1:37 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• i agree on the most part... but i've seen some woman use it cause they don't want to put a face to there problems... but i think if ppl are going to try to be hurtful and rude then they should put a face to it... cause then i just think your a coward.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 11:14 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I see no need to post anonymously . But I am not going to tell Cafe Mom what to do.
    But I personally think it encourages people to post mean ,hurtful comments.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:26 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I really don't think it should be taken out because not all anon are rude but I do understand and I also understand the need to use it sometimes because some women tend to stalk certain people on here and if they took it away I think that some people wouldn"t answer the questions and get some much needed advice
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:53 PM on Jan. 10, 2011