Who else watches General Hospital. If so, whats your take on it. Have you been a long time fan? If so, are you mad at how the producers are writing?

bellamommyof4

Asked by bellamommyof4 at 11:31 AM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I dont watch any tv, unless its GH. I usually only watch this, or Kendra, jersey shore lol, or BGC. I guess I am a reality show type of girl. I dont know why I dont like tv...but maybe thats a good thing.
    bellamommyof4

Comment by bellamommyof4 (original poster) at 11:32 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I have watched GH since 1980. I am not happy wth the writing because the last 10 years or so they have changed so many of the characters and created a show about Mobsters and ignored the Hospital and got rid of the fan favorites such as the Quartermains. They completely changed Luke .He was a good guy, getting rid of Frank Smith and his Mob and working with Robert Scopio and the WBS, But NOW thay have made him into a law-breaking friend of the Mpob (Sonny) and forgetting all about his kids and Laura . He says he never wanted to be a family man. THAT IS A LIE! I hate it. Every week there is a shoting or an explosion and women falling into bed with Sonny.....wrong is right on GH.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:43 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I am with kerp, I always loved it and now it's all changed too much.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 11:52 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Agree
    bellamommyof4

Comment by bellamommyof4 (original poster) at 11:52 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I personally cant stand LW as Carly, never have. She erks me lol. sorry, if you love her JMO. But I completely agree with you. Its not the soap I loved at one time. =(
    bellamommyof4

Comment by bellamommyof4 (original poster) at 11:53 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I am so tired of the writing---and Laura Wright was good on GuidingLight but as Carly, she is so screechy and so mean...can't stand her.
    I FF all the time,too. Ugh.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:13 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I use to watch General Hospital ages ago. Yes, I was a long time fan watched it when Demi Moore was on. I also watched the Luke and Laura wedding when they first fell in love. Forget what year I gave it up. The year where they got rid of a lot of old characters and brought new ones on is the year I gave it up. I don't think I was mad at the producers but so disappointed there was such a changeover in characters. Whether the producers had a say in the people leaving I don't remember what happened. Now I see some of the old characters on General Hospital but it hasn't sparked my interest since they act different then what I remember.
    MommabearGrr

Answer by MommabearGrr at 10:36 PM on Jan. 10, 2011