Do you think Race causes a problem??? Error

Reality check, if people didn't look at another persons race then the world would be alot better, but UNFORTUNATELY they do....

I have friends, cousins, neices and nephews of every race... Irish, german, Puerto Rican, Black, Italian and chinese.

I don't see color, looks or anything when I make a friend it is the heart.

If people are going to say everyone does not look at race, then you are lying to your self, not everyone but people sometimes do. Not everyone is as loving.... Some people are prejudice and are raised prejudice, just don't bring it in my home path... Too each there own, I would like the world to be a big happy, place but it is not...I still love ya!!!!!

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 11:53 AM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• for me growing up its never been a issue i have several cousins who have married mexican women or black men and have children with them we love them no matter what and its always been that way.
    My husband on the other hand was raised to think its not ok to be with someone outside your race and i love him to death but there are days when i have to tell him to shut his mouth because he sounds stupid. Hes got friends of different races so its not a racist thing persay as more of how he was raised.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 12:03 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Not everyone does look at race, and no i'm not lying to myself lol. I am white, mother is white, father is white (indian/cherokee) The father of my children is black, making our children mixed. I don't see anything wrong with the color of someone's skin, why does it matter? COLOR IS COLOR just as LOVE IS LOVE! I agree with you, don't bring prejudice in my home path. My family didn't agree w/ me being with a black man, but I told them to GET OVER IT! and they did, now they understand =) Sometimes I wish we were all purple, that way we there wouldn't be racist/prejudice people! actually, PINK, i dislike purple lol
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 12:03 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• for me no... i'm mexican and my husband is white... but i have never saw race as an issue to me... i have friends of every race...
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 11:56 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Race has never been an issue with me either. My parents raised me thinking that everyone is equal no matter what color their skin is and so it rubbed off on me. My husband is Mexican, and I have friends and relatives from all sorts of ethnic backgrounds. =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:08 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Race doesn't cause problems, IGNORANCE causes problems.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:14 PM on Jan. 10, 2011