Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

should i see dr?

been trying to conceive since 2008 my daughter will be four soon its now almost 3 yrs since trying to get preggo. been having unprotected sex since 08 i have 2 children already so i no i can get preggo. ive been keep track of fertile days and everything should i see the dr since its been almost 3yrs of trying to get preggo my girls are 12yrs apart i dont know !!!! frustrated

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

Answers (1)
  • Yes, after 3 years, you should see a doctor. I hope things happen for you soon! =)

    Answer by musicpisces at 12:17 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.