Embarrassing sex question adult content

When my SO and I go at it, I am rather loud. He is very well endowed and I can't help it. Normally, he thinks it's a turn on. But this weekend, we stayed at a hotel. He kept sshhing me. He was worried other guests would hear me. When I couldn't be quiet, he got really upset with me! He actually stopped, rolled over and went back to sleep! Was he wrong? What is a loud girl to do? I suggested maybe we should just stick to other things, like hands and mouth, but he just shrugged, as if to say, "but that's not what I want."

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Hell girl i say who cares if the people next door hear! If you see them in the hall,justgive them a wink!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:19 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• how bout a gag? lol. not sure, but gl!
    JOR_HAIL

Answer by JOR_HAIL at 12:19 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• lol...that's kinda funny, sorry I don't mean to laugh at you. Yes it was wrong, but he was embarrassed and that can kill the mood pretty quick. Have you tried covering your mouth with your hand or a pillow?
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:19 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Weird. I'd ask him about it. Be calm and matter of fact, and just be like, "Hey, what was up the other night at the hotel? I thought we were having fun?"
    Your kids must be young, because as they get older, it's good to learn to be quiet! LOL =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:20 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I agree he was probably embarrassed, but of course he shouldn't be. Just meand he is doing a great job. Maybe next time try to tone it down, but I don't see a problem with being too loud. Its nobody elses buisness and if they were to suggest something to u just give 'em a smile and walk on.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:22 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• talk about it and think of ideas on how not to be so loud if that is really the case
    HavensMommy731

Answer by HavensMommy731 at 12:23 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• What's wrong with being rather loud sometimes? I think it's fun ''neighbors know my name"' tell ur SO to listen to that song LOL!!!!!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 12:23 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• yeah it is ok to be load but sometimes you have to worry about the poeple around so you wont disturb them if there sleeping or something
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 12:24 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• While I think it's alright to have fun at home maybe he just didn't want the other guests knowing what was going on in the room. You learn as the kids get older because you don't want them to wake up and start asking questions to tone it down but i would just bring it up with him and see what you can do to compromise for future hotel visits
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:25 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• my ex is well endowed as well...we've actually stayed in a hotel where we had a similiar situation....except the we had guests knocking on our door to STFU...we didnt know they could actually hear us, but they did. so we had to be quiet. it was embarassing....
    one of the ppl who knocked at the door was my mom.
    JT32606

Answer by JT32606 at 12:27 PM on Jan. 10, 2011