Do you own an ereader, and if so, what do you like best about it?

Do you own an ereader, and if so, what do you like best about it? What would you say if you were recommending it to a friend?

SandyHack

Asked by SandyHack at 12:17 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I love that its a space saver, I can read samples of books to see if I want to buy it from the comfort of my home.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 12:22 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I love my Kindle 3. I seem to read books faster. It seems to be easier to read than a book. It's easier on my hands to hold. I can take it everywhere and not worry about losing my place or bending the pages, or losing the book mark.
    I have a habit of reading several books at one time...thriller and humor and I don't have to lug both around.
    I can quickly buy a book to read without needing to go to the store or wait for it to be mailed to me.
    it also holds music so i can listen while I read without needing another device.
    I can surf the internet if I choose.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:25 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Oh, and one of my friends has the Nook and after playing around with it, I would still get a Kindle.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:26 PM on Jan. 10, 2011