facebook topic

On Facebook, someone made a comment about deleted posts. What is the overall thoughts from people here about this. It is okay to delete a comment you made if you want to? Is it okay to delete a rude comment made on your page by someone else?

I havenot delete comments and was wondering why someone was so worried about people removing their own comments when it their right to post or remove posts as they wish.

Aries46845

Asked by Aries46845 at 12:32 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• I haven't had the need to delete my comments or anyone else's, but I don't see what the big deal is? I think it's 100% ok to delete something from your own wall if you don't like/don't agree with it.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:35 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I have deleted my comment on FB and my dd deleted one of my comments she didn't like on her page. We have the right to do that.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:43 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I'm sorry...I don't understand your question fully. Was someone complaining because they didn't think you should be able to delete posts? I think it's a great option, for all the aforementioned reasons, and the greatest reason of all being writer's remorse. It's your own page, so where does anyone get off trying to tell you what you can or cannot have on it?
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 1:12 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Its your right to do as you please. People are too nosey and its none of their business.
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 9:39 PM on Jan. 10, 2011