nursery decor

Would you rather design your own baby nursery yourself or would you rather have your entire family & inlaws help you decorate the room?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• myself...but would accept CONSTUCTIVE IDEAS
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 1:06 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• sorry, hit enter before finished....CONSTRUCTIVE IDEAS from certain, level-headed, non-intrusive friends or relatives.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 1:07 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Design it myself, no question. As for the execution of the design, I am all for help from the family. My Mom is fantastic at painting, sewing and draping fabric, and my husband is good about assembling things.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 1:12 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• i'm quite the control-freak, so no help would be needed.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:21 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Design myself. No one really has the same tastes I do as far as decor, so I think there'd be a lot of conflict if I let someone help me. Now, I wouldn't mind enlisting the help of those who have the skills I don't have (sewing being one of those)!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:22 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• i would want the help of everyone more ideas makes a better room :)
    miamigrl86

Answer by miamigrl86 at 2:03 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• i would rather do it myself.....
    however i think it would be kind of cool to have everyone do something different on different parts of the walls......
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 2:54 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• It is best to design it yourself. Nursery décor is a concept which can involve ample of suggestions and some may not fit into your idea. The best way to involve them is by asking for suggestions of already selected items for the nursery décor or your decided theme. Check the ample collection available for nursery décor at aBaby.com. It’s the best site that can help you!

diasymathew

Answer by diasymathew at 6:10 AM on Jan. 12, 2011