Rapture spin off question...

If there is to be one world leader, how can there still be all this war? Is this guy going to fight with himself?

Also...according to an article previously posted, Islam is the "one world religion" that everyone is so afraid of, bent on "world dominance."

Isn't Christianity pretty much after world dominance?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 1:01 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Religious Debate

• I have a hard time seeing how either one is after world dominance as neither religion has a centralized government. Even if everyone on the planet were Muslim (or Christian), that wouldn't come with a political figure. With no centralized government, I don't see how they could possibly dominate.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 1:04 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• The battle will be spiritual.....

No Christianity is not after dominance....
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:34 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• No, Christianity is not after world dominance- what gives you that idea?
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 1:50 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Christianity is not after world dominance- what gives you that idea?

MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 2:09 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• How is that world domination?
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 2:12 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Yeah, I'm having a hard time understanding how that is world domination if there isn't a power structure from which to enforce authority. There are something like 3000 different Christian denominations right now. How could Christians possibly dominate with that much splintering?
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 2:18 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I think the US is after world dominance.... not a religion.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 2:23 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I have to agree with bjojola.
    Anonymous

• One World Leader?
    Whaaaaat?
    Link,please.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 3:39 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• The Bible is pretty clear that there will be a one-world religion that will control everything and use the anti-Christ to "bring everyone together" and then when the anti-Christ has all of the power he will destroy the leader of the "church" and become ruler over it all. I believe it will either be Catholicism or this "one-world Christianity" that's starting to pop up that preaches tolerance and holding hands, not fighting over doctrine and truth.

But I won't be here, so it doesn't matter ot me! I've never heard that it's Islamism, that's a new one.
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 4:17 PM on Jan. 10, 2011