Where can I throw a bachelorette party, in New Haven or Hartford, CT?

My best friend is getting married in December and I wanted to throw her a affordable but nice bacherlorette party....Anyone has any Ideas?

SKY1981

Asked by SKY1981 at 9:33 AM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Entertainment

• Noty sure if this is to far but there is always foxwoods. On certain nights they have a Chip n Dale show I think it is Thursdays. Have dinner at the hardrock cafe not that pricey. And you guys before hand can chip in and throw some $ in a card for her to play with... Even if you want to rent a room and do a over night thing they usually have different rate promo's.. Not to mention they just opened the MGM grand ... its pretty nice!
    maddysmommy907

Answer by maddysmommy907 at 11:48 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I saw your question, my first thought was foxwoods too! I went to one once, they had a party bus and it was like a package deal that included drinks and chips. You could probably find it on their website
    Anonymous