What was your wedding dress like??

What style was it??
What kind of top was it??
What kind of veil did you wear??
Did you wear a headpiece??
Did you wear gloves??
What kind of sleeves did it have??
Was it simple and elegant and was it big and showy??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 1:38 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• This is pretty much what I looked like at my wedding...........((note: this is not me.. just a pic that was closest to what I wore))

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:34 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• The only thing I know is that it was Chantilly Lace and it was EXTREMELY itchy!  I don't remember much more about it.  It's been 26 years and I believe it's STILL in my mom's attic.  LOL!!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:41 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• It was my dream dress. Lacy on top with a tulle skirt. Off the shoulder. I loved it so much. I wish I could still fit in it! It was off white, old fashioned looking. My headpiece was made of dried flowers. The florist attached the veil to the headband. I took the veil off after the ceremony but left the head band on. No gloves.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:42 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I got married in 1995, so my dress had the big poufy sleeves and long train. There were little pink rosebuds on the bodice. My headpiece was a little comb with white silk flowers and pink rosebuds; I had three veils, each one a little longer than the other. No gloves.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 1:55 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Here's a picture:

Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 2:00 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• V neck with the straps hitting at the outside edge of my collarbone. There was beading on the bodace and along the bottom. There was a train, but not a long one. I had a beaded headband with a "veil" under my hair. It was simple and elegant, and very me!

Funnily, I fit in it better now than I did at the wedding!
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 3:21 PM on Jan. 10, 2011