cycles too close

I hope someone can help me! Please don't tell me to just go see the doctor. I can't, because I owe him money, and they won't take me until I pay them off. I am not ready to go see some random doctor instead either. Plus, I would have more bills to pay. We do have insurance, but we still pay a LOT out of pocket.

I had my period starting on 12/26. Last night I started bleeding again, and still am, like a pretty mild day on a period. when I should be half way through my cycle. It should have been about ovulation time over the weekend, but this is more than spotting. Does anyone have a clue? Has anyone experienced this before and gotten answers? I don't believe it is possible that I am pregnant, because like I said, I should have been ovulating over the weekend. Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Health

• This happen to my sister and she found out she had fibriod tumor. Sorry not trying to scare you. When you can get a chance and is financially able get it checked out GL!
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 1:48 PM on Jan. 10, 2011