contractions....

help lol...hows a way to get some contractions on the way> i get them they just stop..i'll be 40 weeks 2morrow and still yet no babba lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• where are you as far as dilation is concerned?
    SashaJ

Answer by SashaJ at 10:51 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• last time i was checked last week i was at a loose 3 cm..and 70% iffaced.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• To help get contractions going... try sex, walking for awhile such as going to the mall or park. Spicy food helps some women go into labor. But make sure someone is with you while you walk, i wound't want to go in labor with no one there to help drive or you if your in a lot of pain.

I hope this helps. And congratulations.

Ashley
    TulsaMomOf2

Answer by TulsaMomOf2 at 10:55 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Nipple stimulation. It worked with both of my pregnancies. (I'm a labor coach by the way) I know it sounds wierd, you can check it out on the internet. You need to pinch them pretty hard for it to work. It will release oxytocin (Pitocin is the manufactured version that they induce you with at the hospital) which should kick up some contractions. However, it will only work, if your body is ready. Good luck!
    SashaJ

Answer by SashaJ at 10:58 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• dang! you don't want that it's painful. it's coming don't worry. i was i think about 6 months and started out contraction w/ my gladd bladder. they had me w/ ivy i think 4 or 5 packs.they said that it 's to early to have my baby. afterward i feel better. i pasted my due day like a week already and had no contraction. so after that week they had to break my water and hen i started to have contraction. whooofff that was painful.
    __baovang

Answer by __baovang at 12:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2008