Just wondering?

Has anyone ever experienced slight pain in the pubic bone area? I'm 23 weeks and I've read on google, but it points to 'pubic symphosis' or something like that, my pain isn't severe...it just feels like a funny nagging pain...maybe growing pain? It's not consistent either, comes and goes.

Cowbell88

Asked by Cowbell88 at 10:51 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It may have nothing to do with the baby. Ever gone to a chiropractor? It will make the whole pregnancy thing much more comfortable. Trust me! I did it with both babies.
    SashaJ

Answer by SashaJ at 10:52 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I remember that. I think it was something like your pelvis stretching out to make more room for the baby. Call your Doctor if it will make you feel better. Hope this helps.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 10:52 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i think it just how the baby is sittingand pushing and if you think its something you need to talk to a doc.at the end it hurt bad my youngest son we standing on his head and pushing i thought that i was going to tear in the middle and he was a big big baby
    hill5

Answer by hill5 at 10:59 AM on Nov. 12, 2008