are there only poor women on here?

I was talking to my sister who is a b**** and she told me that cafemom MUST be all poor women who have nothing better to do then sit on the computer all day and it really pissed me off..do you think that she is right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:25 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Sounds like your sister may just be jealous because you thought to join Cafemom first. ;-)
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 2:26 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I am sitting at work (very good job), I know lots of the moms that hang out on here are doing so from their desks... so no I do not agree.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 2:26 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I think she's a stuck up bitch..that's just my opinion! I, personally, am not poor.. but I'm not rich either. Maybe she has a miserable life & needs to join cafemom! =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:26 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Lol, I'm not poor by any means. She's wrong.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 2:26 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I am a stay at home mother of two, & provide child care for 3 other families i may not be the richest person int he world but i am definantly not poor your sisters attitude sucks & even if i was working being a parent is a 24/7 job in itself
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 2:27 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• That is probably one of the funniest things I have heard so far this week. She fits right in here if she is that judgemental.

Anonymous

• Ha...but I bet she hangs out of Facebook all day. (rolls eyes) We're not poor and honestly, if we were...I would definitely have something better to do all day like WORK. I'm a stay at home mom and jump on here from time to time throughout the day, but 95% of the time when my daughter is napping.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:29 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Her reasoning is off but I have noticed a good amout of lower class women on here. Not everyone and not even nearly everyone but quite a few. Nothing wrong with it either, just my observation.
    Anonymous

• I actually have a good job and am not poor. Your sister is wrong.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 2:30 PM on Jan. 10, 2011