What's the best hypoallergenic laundry detergent?

My daughter recently got a rash/hives that pops up in random spots at random times. We took her to the doctor and she said it's nothing serious, her skin is just reacting to something. She told us one of the things we should do is switch to a hypoallergenic laundry detergent. Right now we switch back and forth between the Purex Pure 3-in-1 sheets and L.A.'s Totally Awesome laundry detergent. So I'm just curious.

poptart0325

Asked by poptart0325 at 2:40 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Shopping

• My daughter and my oldest son both had the same thing. We had to go through a lot of detergents to find the one they weren't allergic to. We have been using All Free and Clear for years now and we love it. And if you need to use fabric softener, use Seventh Generation. They are completely natural, no added chemicals or anything. It's worth the extra money.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:46 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I'm sensitive to a lot of detergents, but we've found that All free and clear works very well for me!
    gumby11883

Answer by gumby11883 at 3:10 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I am very sensitive to chemicals and I use All Free & Clear
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:08 PM on Jan. 11, 2011