how do i get my old feelings for my boyfriend back?

my boyfriend and i have been together since xmas 2006, we were good friends for about 5 months before that. we have a 6 month old son together, and i love them both more than anything. however, in spite of loving him, i seem to be loosing the old 'spark' i guess you could call it that we used to have for eachother. we don't talk as much as we used to, we barely ever have sex, and i just don't know how to change things. i know we're both happy with what we've made of our lives, however there just seems to be something missing. how can i re-vamp our relationship and my life without leaving him? i can't bare to be away from him for more than 3 days!?

Stephanie.Xo

Asked by Stephanie.Xo at 11:00 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• please what ever u do dont do it if you love and respect ur boyfriend in any way DONT DO IT u have a family that means everthing
    elle2hot4u

Answer by elle2hot4u at 11:08 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Find interests, hobby or activities to make life more stimulating for yourself. It is not up to your partner to provide a meaning for you to live. The emptiness you are feeling you are probably directing at your relationship when it is most likely an emptiness in yourself that in the past was filled with the drama of things like 1) new boyfriend 2 years ago 2) first pregnancy 15 months ago 3) birth 6 months ago. Now things have settled down. You are secure in the love of your partner, you have a beautiful new baby. You are planning on marrying in 2010. You have a clear path in the family department. But you are only 19. You are still developing your own sense of self and identity. Don't look to your man as the blame for this feeling of something missing. Look inward to find yourself.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 11:13 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I have been with my hubby for 8 years and it has been hard ...losing that love that i used to feel and then tryin to find it once again, but when i do find it again its the best feeling in the world,
    and i wouldnt be happier if i were to be without him, at ANY point in my life,

You love him but your not in love it happens to many women,
    role play does play a big part in sexual parts in the realtionship it helps spark the sexual desire up and its fun !! You dont have to dress up or anything i dont lmao...using your imaginations, will do the trick,
    it doesnt have to be boring,..i would really read up about this,
    and you will find that...hey sex doesnt have to be a chore! it can be fun!
    SEX though doesnt mean its your whole realtionship,
    You can start focusing on each other a little more, you never know he might be feeling the same way you are, very distant from you, communication is key,

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 11:31 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I read this in an email from a relationship therapist, and I think it really works. Try finding an excuse to touch him three times per day. A back massage, holding his hand while walking through the store, a hand on his shoulder, etc. He will reciprocate and gradually the touching will lead to other things.
    Anonymous