How would you handle this? ( Television went on the frits)

We bought a 73" Television 4 yrs. ago and now this past Dec. It started to have white dots on the inside of the screen we took it in to get fixed on Jan. 2, 2011 they said to call them in2 days so instead we wait til 4 days and they told us that they still haven't found the problem yet. my dh is running out of patience we don't know what to do. I had met ion to my dh WHAT IF they are wanting to fix it themselves for their benefit bc it isn't everyday people bring in a 73" televisions atleast this is what Iam thinking. What do y'all think? I mean what is the run around here...they should atleast give us a ballpark figure...don't you think?
Thanks Ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Money & Work

• Next time you call, ask them for an estimated time frame and cost. If they can't fix it or don't know what's wrong or continue to take too long, then ask for it back and take it somewhere else.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 2:48 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Pick it up and take it elsewhere if you feel that they are giving you the run around.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 2:48 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I'm willing to bet they see tons of 72" TVs. It sucks, but the new TVs don't last long at all. And I wouldnt' be surprised at all if it costs almost just as much as a new one to fix it.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 3:03 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• We have a ten year old, 23 inch tube TV that is a perfect as the day we bought it

Answer by rkoloms at 7:28 PM on Jan. 10, 2011