Likeihood of conception?

I ovulated about 4 days ago, on the 24th day of my cycle. I have had very long cycle since lossing my daughter in June. Almost 41 days on avg. Starting yesterday I have had a terrible headache, a runny nose, and slight pain in my left side lower abdomen. It is possible I could be coming down with something, I'm just wondering what the likeihood of concepion is and how soon symptoms would start?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Are you SURE you ovulated already? The pain could be ovulation pain, especially since it's off to the side. You could also possibly have a cyst...but I wouldn't worry about that unless the pain gets bad. Usually cysts go away when you have your period.
    lilmissJ

Answer by lilmissJ at 12:13 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• you most likely wouldn't have any symptoms yet since implantation typically occurs around 6-12 dpo with the average being 8-10. HOWEVER...it is still entirely possible that you will implant anytime now and a little bug won't hurt the chances of implanting so rest easy. :)
    good luck girl. i am crossing fingers and toes and sending lots of prayers your way!
    gvnsmm

Answer by gvnsmm at 9:30 PM on Nov. 13, 2008