having friends spend the night adult content

Somone we know let a their girl spend the night at another friends house with their son. They allowed the children to sleep in the same room together. The boy is 8 and the girl is 10. I would not be comfortable with this situation. But Needless to say the parents found the kids exploring and flew off the handle. But what do you expect when children that age are sleeping together in the same room?

Aries46845

Asked by Aries46845 at 2:48 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• If you give them the chance this is what will happen, that is just wrong!

Answer by older at 2:49 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Boys and girls those ages should not be sleeping together,What is wrong with this mom!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:51 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I think the parents should have realized this 'could' happen, and should have put them in separate rooms.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:53 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• this story sent up a red flag for me, when I heard it.
    Aries46845

Comment by Aries46845 (original poster) at 2:53 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I would never allow this! I am even hesitant to have my 9 yo daughter's friends sleep over when my 10 and 13 yo sons are home. Usually I ship them off to my parents house (they only live 2 miles from here).

Answer by missanc at 2:54 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• That is so wrong on so many levels. Hard to believe two sets of parents thought that was okay.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 11:32 PM on Jan. 10, 2011