Calling All Moms ! We have 3 Boys in Need ! Help Spread The Word !!!!

I am posting asking all moms to email,post ,iPhone,twitter ,you name it get these boys photos out and about.These 3 boys need our help to be found. I want everyone to put yourself in this mothers shoes.Think about how desperate you would be to get your kids back safe !!!! If you cannot say anything positive or nice .Do not say anything at all !!!! Spread the word about these boys.Send their pictures to everyone you know!!!!! The media starts out strong then goes to the next case.It is imperative to keep the boys pictures active in people's minds.Here's a full description of the boys:

Tanner Lucas Skelton:

White Male, Brown Hair & Blue Eyes

Age: 5

Height: 3'6"

Weight: 40lbs

Alexander William Skelton:

White Male, Brown Hair & Brown Eyes

Age: 7

Height: 3'9"

Weight: 45lbs

Andrew Ryan Skelton:

White Male, Brown Hair & Brown Eyes

Age: 9

Height: 4'1"

Weight: 57lbs

Here is a link with pictures of the boys !!!!! Here is a direct link to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children's missing children poster ......

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewPoster&caseNum=1160897&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

angiolena

Asked by angiolena at 3:02 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewPoster&caseNum=1160897&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US
    angiolena

Comment by angiolena (original poster) at 3:03 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 3:43 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• oh gosh you got your hands full w 3boys,i have 2 boys myself...i tend to send my boys out to play for an hur or 2 i bring them in let them take a bath for an hur and then dress and feed them,it seems to wrk by the end of the day there really tired
    sallyg22

Answer by sallyg22 at 3:45 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Amber Alert !!!!!!

angiolena

Comment by angiolena (original poster) at 3:58 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• That is very sad, such cute boys. And what in the world Sallyg22....really??? Did you read the OP? Anyway, I hope the boys are home soon. Here is a bump for you!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 9:30 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• They are not likely to be found alive. The father supposedly gave them to a woman he met online because he didn't want them in the house when he committed suicide. Police have not been able to find or confirm existence of this woman.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 10:17 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Oh how awful!! What cute little boys. I sure hope they will be found soon!! Praying!!

sallyg, are you an absolute idiot or just totally heartless as well as clueless?
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 11:19 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• This is horrible!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 2:18 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• OMG! Is Nancy Grace on this? She'll get it further out there than anybody.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 2:49 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I'm so sick and tired of seeing these precious kids become victims to our society. I'm fed up, and I wish it was more we as moms can do to help them. Not enough time is being spent on these boys because the amber alert should have went into action "IMMEDIATELY", not two months later. Am I hearing something wrong here?
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 2:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2011