Does this say "I'm interested in you"?

I just started going to a new church about a month ago. There is a guy that also goes to this church, The first Sunday, I didn't meet him that day in church, but after service I very quickly met him and shook his hand in the restaurant. He was at the front of the restaurant and sought out the table my friends and I were at (he knows and goes to church with my friends) to introduce himself and tell me he had seen me in small group (Sunday school). Every Sunday he has sat a little closer to me in Sunday school and yesterday he sat right in front of me in church and turned right around and gave me a huge smile (more like a 10 second gaze...lol) after the pastor tells us to "greet our neighbors". And again, we passed in the hallway....he was talking to a friend and as I passed, he quickly stopped talking to her and turned and looked at me and watched me pass. I am single and looking, but don't want to make an inappropriate or presumptuous move. Help a girl out!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Wow - yes. I'd say so. Go for it!
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 3:09 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• OOO sounds like he might be. If you can do this I would ask him if he wanted to "get lunch sometime." :) Good luck!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 3:09 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Sunday school? They have that for adults??
    It does sound like he likes you

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:10 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• He does sound like he is interested, I would go for it too!

Answer by older at 3:12 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• yes sounds like it to me, I say go for it!!!
    mommy2onekid

Answer by mommy2onekid at 3:14 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• he might be but time will tell. let him do the ask he question never ask a guy first because that means you are desperate to date him or even to get to know him to date him
    Lgill.Laura

Answer by Lgill.Laura at 3:14 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Sounds like he is. Id ask him if he wants to grab some coffee some time.

Answer by gemgem at 3:19 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• @Butterfly- Yeah a lot of denominations have "Sunday School" for adults and then call what you think of "Sunday School" as Children's Church. In Sunday School for adults they go through devotionals, church business, or whatnot.
    @OP- It sounds like he might. I would ask him to go to lunch or something that if he isn't interested in you like that you could just brush off as being friendly.
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 3:19 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• He may be interested, but I would wait for him to make all the moves. You can be friendly and "available" but I would not go any farther than that. If he's anything like my sons, he wants to do his own pursuing, and being too forward is likely to scare him off. Patience is indeed a great virtue, especially when it comes to attracting a husband.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:22 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• It sounds like this guy is interested! Best of luck to you!
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 3:22 PM on Jan. 10, 2011