WYR be too hot or too cold?

I always flip flop, depending on the season, but I'm staunchly in the camp of "too cold is less bad" after having lived 2 weeks in a 3rd story apartment with no AC when it was 100F outside.

Something about sitting on a toilet seat, laying in a bed, putting a phone to my ear ... that is already warmer than my body temperature just is miserable! Not to mention, I could take a cold shower, take ice packs to bed, have 2 fans on and all the windows open and STILL be too hot. It is just not possible to take off enough clothes and be comfortable!

JZ10FPM

Asked by JZ10FPM at 3:09 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in

• Id rather be too hot. There are more fun ways to cool down I think. You can swim, shower, play with the hose if youre desperate, drink ice tea, go outside, and just generally have more fun with it.
    Too cold...heater, fire, sweaters and just too much work and not so much fun.

Answer by gemgem at 3:15 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• too hot. I HATE the cold and can never put on enough clothes to not be cold, except at night when my husband is in bed with me!

Answer by missanc at 3:10 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Too cold - I can always add layers. Once you're down to skin, you can't make yourself cooler.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 3:10 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I'd rather be too cold cuz I can layer until I am comfortable, but theres only so much I can take off if it's too hot....lol.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 3:11 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Id rather be too cold.. in fact I`m cold right now.. but it`s bearable.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 3:16 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I would take the heat of summer over cold weather any day. Over the past few years, I've developed arthritis in the joints of my feet, and cold weather is miserable.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 3:19 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I would rather be too hot.. I have cold feet all winter long. In the Summer I even go outside to warm up because my feet get cold so easy....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 3:20 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I'd rather be too hot I hate the bulkiness of layers
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 3:27 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I would much rather be too cold.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 3:43 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I like to be too cold in the summer and too hot in the winter. LOL!
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 4:50 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

Next question in
Vodka or rum?

Next question overall (Relationships)
Does this say "I'm interested in you"?